View Single Post
Old 2006-11-22, 23:06   Link #126
David Johnston

Quote:
Originally Posted by theacefrehley View Post
what the heck....

Now Keiichi also sees Hanyuu...

Will it be explained anytime?

Or maybe Hanyuu can show herself to anyone she wants (well, probably not) and just do it with some people she wants to

Another thing:

I'm assuming that this "world" is Tsumihoroboshi (when Keiichi defeated rule X and saved Rena) or maybe Minagoroshi with something I don't know. It's said that Hanyuu's powers are only able to return 2 weeks from Watanagashi Festival lately.

So, can we assume that Keiichi moves to Hinamizawa just 2 weeks or so before Watanagashi in this world? (Matsuribayashi world)??
We don't know how much time he had before starting school there, but it's safe to conclude that large chunks of undocumented time do not pass between when we first see him in the first loop and Watanagashi and he basically just went to school on Monday, then spend Tuesday and Wednesday at the funeral, comes back on Thursday, plays his first game as a member of the club, and gets his first "punishment". That leaves 10 days wiggle room. In the last loop Rena and Hanyuu together warn him about Satoko's barrage of jokes on Monday on the weekend. Now I don't know when Hanyuu arrives as an "exchange student", but it could have happened as early as the previous Monday, still allowing time for Keichi's first week of school followed by Watanagashi on maybe Sunday or Monday.

Of course that isn't a lot of time for Keichi to become BFF's with the girls to the point where he'll hide bodies for them, but Keichi is numbered among the borderline insane of the group. Above anything else he's desperately lonely.

By the way, was the funeral for the girl he shot?