View Single Post
Old 2009-06-11, 07:08   Link #69
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
The weirdest part is that for 7 episodes Alicia was a tsundere but now they import her real personality. I know some of you say that it just shows her depth and that the real Alicia post 7 episodes was there from a beginning, but for me it shows a crappy character development and presentation if that part of Alicia was not even visible for seven episodes and becomes dominant after. This is not a development, simply because it was not properly hinted before, thus feels like a totally different personality.

If you want the change look natural, change gradually and show bits of it before. now however it looks like completely different personality was imported after 7 epsiodes because of crappy build up of her character.
I do not think they handled her growth well. Her change out from border-Tsun to a more balanced and complex character was sloppy. I'm not arguing that. I'm arguing that your threshold for tsundere is lower than it should be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
PS. Twintail's is most characteristic tsundere feature. While many tsundere's have different style this style is the most dominant one. Thats why having a twintails make you a great suspect of being tsundere even if your personality was not even showed yet.

Though right now, the most tsun-dere of all tsunderes is not the one with twin-tails. She has long pink and straight hair, is a mage, has a whip and is called Louise, but it still doesn't change the fact that twin-tails is the style that has been associated with tsunderes most of the time.
Or Taiga? Or Shana?