View Single Post
Old 2011-12-11, 16:59   Link #38
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
It's even funnier when Grodek shouted "Throw in everything we got" and we realize that it's just 3 mobile suits, and one is practically useless. The other 2 are much better than whole Euba and Zalam combined though
It is pretty sad. I don't even know why the EU were dodging the Euba and Zalam attacks, they aren't going to scratch them. Would have been better off ignoring the weaklings and just overwhelming Flit and Woolf. But then the series would be over and can't have that . I just hope they at least give these guys some better guns for the 'final' battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
You know, if nothing else, I'd be content if they get together off screen (during the time skip). Flit and Emily are only 14 years old right now and Emily still has some growing to do. So Flit may yet be interested in Emily when they are in their 20s and Vargas doesn't have to die.
Yeah, but what's the chance of that? Have to make it a big moment when they get together and just having it referenced after a time skip would be took weak.

I am curious how they are going to push them together. An old relative dying is certainly possible and easy enough to do if they want. Seems like Flit has all his upgrades going into this so not like they'll need Vargas too much. But certainly they could come up with other ways to get Flit and Emily together if they wanted to.