View Single Post
Old 2012-09-16, 10:09   Link #2778
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
The Templars are based in London, England. There we also have the Anglican Church who are 'allies' to Academy City. They might as well be a part of the English Knights.
I'd prefer to keep the Templars separate, as they are quite modern compared to the other Churches. Instead, have the Knights know that they exist, but like the Inspector, they handle things up to a point, then turn away 'in disgust'.

Quote:
The Illuminatis are based in New York, USA. We know that the United States are the second biggest player in the normal Science world, and also allies to Academy City. And it's confirmed that AC do loan out some of their advanced weapons to 'various groups'.
This fits so much its a T. In fact, the Illuminati were one of the first of the 3 I ported into Toaru.

Though we would have to acknowledge how somewhere along the line the Illuminati separated from the RCC. I'd say the obnocious adherence to doctrine probably drove a rift between them. Or they left the RCC together with Crowley.

Quote:
The Dragons are based in Seoul, South Korea. But essentially they're the 'Asian' group so like you said, Academy City is in their backyard. But more importantly I think is that Aleister Crowley's methods are extremely Dragon-like; A manipulator behind the scenes that introduces small and seemingly unrelated incidents that all build up to some grand design.

This gets even more intriguing, cos going by our combined logic, Crowley plays all 3 sides!!

This is perfect!!!

Quote:
Personally, I've always wanted to see Crowley go up against some of his old acquaintances from his early 20th century days and their cabals. One of them I had in mind after watching Rental Magica is Goetia, led by Samuel Liddell Mathers.

(Of course, Adelicia herself would be fine as well )
Hmm... Might be a idea you can put in place.

Okay, so for the "A Certain Magical Ark" half of The Secret World, we have Kagura/Noah, the Ark of Royal Blood, a biker chick Platard (yes a descendent of a Grand Master from the Priory) and a 4th spot waiting to be filled. One is a schizo shy-moe/kuudere (Aoi Yuuki?), the next is in my mind like Athena from Campione! (same voice actress too), and I think the biker chick is a growly girl with a bone to pick against the world (maybe Aya Endo?).

I wonder what archetype am I missing for the 4th spot. Come on, Copy of Kamachi.exe, give me something!