View Single Post
Old 2013-02-02, 23:09   Link #132
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Could also be Shisui, that would be quite interesting, however i think it's unlikely because his genjutsu is too strong. But it would be quite fun to see Shisui being ordered by Orochimaru to implant into Naruto the order of fighting against the alliance and Konoha A fight where Sasuke defends Konoha and Naruto attacks it would be quite a big plot twist Lately the manga has become a too predictable, so that would be a quite interesting turn of events.
haha that would be pretty funny actually

Quote:
If Sasuke wants to know what are these organizations and how they related then he should ask an Uchiha leader too, not only kages.
i think his father would make much more sense than a character who had literally one line in the manga and sasuke would probably never have heard of

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
It says quite clearly in 550 that Shisui is dead. In fact he died "suddenly" after taking out his own MS (Itachi gained his MS by assisting Shisui in his suicide). The whole disappearance thing is just what Shisui and Itachi did to ensure that Shisui's body was never closely examined.
after reading that chapter again, i have to say that none of it is clear to me now. i think it's possible that shisui is still alive. the biggest evidence of that is that kabuto wasnt able to find his dna. sure it would be tough to find, but so should have a lot of the other ninja he resurrected. second bit of evidence is shisui's ridiculously ambiguous death story. basically just itachi's word or perhaps itachi was under a genjutsu to believe that shusui is dead. third bit would be that we still need an explanation as to how shisui gained MS in the first place which grants him story relevance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
If he hates Konoha so much then the hokages should be in the focus of his hatred and Sasuke should make them suffer by having them destroy what was most precious for them.
i would agree except for the fact that konoha was still pretty recently obliterated. doing it again would be hackneyed from a writing perspective. i think sasuke using them to take out all the major players in the war would be effective enough. hashirama and tobirama vs madara and obito, hiruzen vs orochimaru and minato vs naruto... just speculating
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote