View Single Post
Old 2010-05-31, 05:41   Link #1353
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
My kanji-reading isn't the best, but according to margafred and stuopidget, there really is an Index S2 in the works already. Although, no offense to them, due to the lack of an official announcement so far, I'd like to see a second opinion on the translation (as I said, my kanji-reading isn't that good ) before I start celebrating, and even then just because a VA for a character on the series says so doesn't mean it's truly for real. (though it's a bit hard to believe she'd outright lie) However it's still a good sign.

Kudos to marg and stuo for finding and translating the article, and in the event it pans out, I go back to

**** YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
Oh, I did hear the same thing, but I'm not utterly convinced... hearing S2 in the works pretty much gives me a relief, but not a single official announcement of when we'll be seeing the 2nd season kind of makes me feel a bit insecure. Maybe I'll save my big, red YES for that lol.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----