View Single Post
Old 2013-12-04, 11:29   Link #379
PGilis
B-Gamer and anime otaku

Send a message via Yahoo to PGilis
Fino was really cute in this episode, Raul keeps denying the truth ("we are not dating... Bla bla... she is not my girlfriend... bla bla bla") but something very serious happened in this 9th episode.

Any warrior desiring to become the new HERO could have atacked Fino. But most likely are really Raul's friends who atacked her. Someone posted an image here. http://i.imgur.com/KlkPTUF.jpg

Of course, they will not kill her yet because first they need her to become the new maou/demon lord.

That remember me the first episode of MAOYUU. Like Maou/Crimson scholar said, it's obvious as soon the human/devil war would end, many warriors who never learned anything useful other than how to fight would find hard to live in a pacific world. After spending so much time training their fighting skills to kill and destroy, is dificult to change priorities that much.

Raul got lucky, he found a job and discovered some apreciation for that, thanks to Fino and all his friends. But not every warrior could make it.

And one important thing we never considerated before: WHY Fino went to the human world? After losing their lord, the devils would need her more than before.

Most likely, they were forcing her to become the next demon lord and go to war with the humans again. Being the gentle and kind-hearted girl she is, Fino refused and ran away to the human world, expecting no one would recognize her or force her to become the new maou.

Now Fino and Raul need to worry about not only with Amada, but with warriors desiring to become Heroes atacking an innocent girl, too.

I was not expecting something so serious in such light-hearted anime. Let's see what happens next!

Last edited by PGilis; 2013-12-04 at 14:52.
PGilis is offline   Reply With Quote