View Single Post
Old 2010-07-23, 23:01   Link #1
Kyubi Jinchuuriki
Zyuubikage on TONFA

Location: Right next to you.... no the other way.... NO THE OTHER WAY ........ NO!!!! THE OTHER... nevermind
Send a message via AIM to Kyubi Jinchuuriki
Naruto Character Creation Contest (July 2010) Voting Phase

Naruto Character Creation Contest (July 2010) voting phase

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto Character Creation Contest (July 2010) Voting Phase

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok folks time to vote which is your favorite of the characters everyone has worked so hard on.

Rules
#1 You are allowed to vote for one character. Really you don't have to look for anything specific, just choose whatever character you enjoy most.
#2 You may vote only once.
#3 It is preffered that you don't vote for yourself.
#4 any accounts created within the last week will not be allowed to vote to prevent possible cheating.
#5 To vote simply tell who you wish your vote to go to. Please spell the entrant's name correctly though.
#6 You do not have to have entered the contest to be able to vote.
#7 You do not have to vote even if you entered the contest.
#8 Voting will last for one week ending on the following Friday (this month it will be 6-30-10/ midnight EST).
#9 In the case of a tie on the ending date a five vote tie breaker will begin between the tied entrants. Whichever entrant recieves the majority of the five votes is the month's winner.
#10 The winner of the contest will be allowed to decide the next months theme. I and the winner will discuss the theme before it is revealed to make sure that it is clear and other participants will understand the requirements.
#11 Rules are subject to change.
(for this thread) #12: Feel free to comment for your vote, but make sure to post ur voting number( ex: Raika vote #3, or something like that))
* this format is the original work of Zaku Hyuga (possibly Solace, I don't know). I have merely edited it to fit this contest. *