View Single Post
Old 2011-12-09, 07:47   Link #33
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Sena and Yozora shared the same room and neither of them strangled the other in her sleep. I'm impressed. Kodaka bunked with Yukimura, Maria with Kobato, Sena with Yozora and Rika with... nobody? That's sad. That also says a lot about what the others think of her. Sena and Yozora would rather put up with each other than to sleep in the same room as that pervert

Sena and Kobato were adorable beyond words when they asked Kodaka to accompany them to the toilet. Even Yozora was cute in that sequence. Kodaka's "relax and poop" line made laugh very hard for some reason. Probably because of the dead-pan tone he delivered it in.

The sunscreen scene than hotter and funnier than I imagined. Those two seriously need to have a good angry lesbian sex session. I'm pleasantly surprised nobody in this thread complained it was rape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
And wtf was with Kobato's swimsuit. She's a bit too young for it.
Honestly, what kind of brother let his little sister wear such a skimpy bikini? It was even more revealing than Sena's. Sweet Jesus.

The animation quality was indeed pretty bad. And while it's cool that they're reproducing novel illustrations, the comparison is never to their advantage so maybe they should avoid it instead.