View Single Post
Old 2010-01-19, 08:28   Link #2046
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Whoa. Didn't see that one coming. Good stuff.

• I think this could give new life to the series. A few new characters, new school, stuff like that.

• Guess we were wrong for thinking Yuzuki would show up for the Summer festival.

• That determined face is going to get over used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Epic turn of events but it seems that Kanzaki fans are inflamed over this
Yeah, it's a real bummer. She was doing so well too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
Hmm, I'm sure it was mentioned before about Haruto transferring to Tokyo. I don't remember if it was the next semester or when he goes to college, but I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere before. I suppose we can safely assume he'll be transferring at the same school Eba attends?
He said that he'd go after high school, not in the middle of the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Let's just assume for a moment that he's wrong. He'd then be stuck in Tokyo for at least half a year, isolated and frustrated.

Whoever transfers in such a situation without even SEEING her first is a first-class tard. Sorry. (IMHO he should have visited her in person a month ago, but that's another story)
Yeah, it's a pretty rash decision. I hope he goes to a different school at least, but it's not like he's going to fail. We know what the outcome is going to be like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
He wouldn't be completely isolated in Tokyo. His sister is there and we all seen how she uses him as a maid/cook when she was at home. Plus I think we'll be seeing more of our conniving vixen, Rin as well...
Yes! More Rin! That is good news right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
i'm really looking forward to see his sister again, she's always been a good guide for him and beside that she's not too bad in the eye-candy department either
That is for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keri View Post
But I kind of groaned at the last couple pages. I am not looking forward to seeing the story dragged out even more than it already has been. Though I think part of the problem is the weekly 18 pages. I tend to prefer biweekly or monthly 40 pages, I guess, because the weekly 18 feels like it's a constant cliffhanger that never has any resolution at all.
Agreed. It certainly does feel like that right now. But not all of the chapters end like this. Besides, when you watch a TV show there is often a mini-cliffhanger before most commercials, lol.