Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-06-20, 23:41   Link #14623
Chris38

Well Yoko Takeo, at least there are some thing we agree with, so I will bring up the points that I still don't agree with,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post

Spoiler for Tsukune's body:
Well it's true that normal humans shouldn't have any kind of power's that a Shinso vampire could absorb, but I don't quite believe that it would be possible for Tsukune's body to be left completly unchanged through his vampire transformation.

Of course ... since vampires are human shaped ayashi (which is quite unusual among monster's in the R+V universe ... it could be possible that, unlike humans injected with the blood of other ayashi ... like Hokuto are experiencing much more extensive changes made to their bodies by the monster blood that was injected into them, and compared to them, Tsukune's changes to his body where minimal, but still some changes had to be made ... simply to allow Tsukune to use his vampire abilities without problems ... not to mention that since the time Tsukune has been injected with Moka's vampire blood his able to withstand (Rosario + Vampire Season II chapter 13, page 28) injuries that would probably kill a normal human ... no to mention that his wounds regenerate much faster then it would be possible for a normal human to do (Rosario + Vampire Season I chapter 24, pages 19, 20)

So while I agree that Tsukune's body might have retained some of it's original human aspects and since he was a human at the beginning his Shinso vampire transformation proceeded differently compared to an ordinary vampire ... I doubt we can consider Tsukune's body as a normal humans body anymore ... since despite some aspects of his body being unchanged, Tsukune still experienced some changes inside his body ... which allowed him to use his vampire abilities without problems, unlike how things where before Tsukune got his last injection of Moka's blood ... where his body was probably still the body of a normal human, since if Moka didn't need to inject another portion of her blood into Tsukune's veins ... he might have been able to recover (Rosario + Vampire Season I chapter 22, page 5), but due to the huge amount of vampire blood in his system Tsukune was still able to use the power's of the vampire blood for a short period of time. (Rosario + Vampire Season I chapter 21, page 44) Another thing that points out that Tsukune's body was still human is the fact that he still hadn't possessed the regenerative abilities of a vampire ... which is exactly what caused Moka to inject another portion of blood into Tsukune.and caused Tsukune's transformation (Rosario + Vampire Season II chapter 22, pages from 30 to 35 )

So it all points out that while some part's of Tsukune's body remained unchanged, which allows Tsukune to be immune to typical vampire weaknesses I doubt we can consider Tsukune's body as a body of a normal human ... well since it's still not the body of a vampire, I think we can consider that as being the difference between someone who was born as a vampire and someone who is turned into a vampire ... meaning that someone who has been turned into a vampire ... has his body remaining partially human ... which gives an advantage against someone who was born as a vampire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
Spoiler for differences:
Well from what FriedRice and Magin has said about this in their posts, I doubt it's possible to transfer Shinso vampire power's by birth ... so for Moka to inherit that power, she had to be given them by some other means ... such as Akasha transferring her power's by injecting her Shinso vampire blood into Moka (Rosario + Vampire Season II chapter 31, page 19) or some other means that haven't been specified yet.

Well it's probably something that we will learn about in the future chapter's (probably the next one) ... since we still don't know a lot about this ... and it wouldn't be good to get carried away in posting too much theories about this ...and, since it's probably something pretty crucial to the latter development of the protagonists of this manga, ... I'm sure we will get a detailed explanation about this.later in the story.

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-06-21 at 01:14.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote