View Single Post
Old 2006-01-23, 03:15   Link #217
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Merchandise Update!

Well, time for a D.C. merchandise check-up, for those of you keeping score...

First off, there's an update on the D.C. II story page in case anyone's interested in taking a look (and maybe translating?) Still no release date announced, but there appears to be a hint on the omake page to keep your eyes on the home page and magazines for more info to come...

Earlier this month saw the release of the limited edition DVD 4 including the cute little Aisia figure (who can sit next to the Nemu figure included with D.C.S.G. volume 2 released in December). Coming out on Wednesday, though, is Volume 2 of the OST by Hikaru Nanase - a real highlight for me - featuring the always-lovely Kotori on the cover. Also being released Wednesday is volume 1 of (what I think is?) the radio drama.

Coming out next month, in addition to DVD 5, is a D.C.F.S. mini-vocal album (also graced by our lovely Kotori) and volume 2 of the D.C.S.S. radio show.

This report is brought to you by the Coalition of International D.C.S.S. Merchandise Purchasers; I take comfort in the fact that at least our numbers can't go down too much further.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote