View Single Post
Old 2004-04-17, 23:25   Link #48
Muad'Dib
The Burninator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
The only clear thing is that you cut a part of my sentence to try to make a point.
The true quote was
Quote:
Naruto (if he's a normal human and not some kind of reincarnation/clone/whatever) without the Kyubi is a normal ninja, with a normal amount of chakra and a normal chakra's control.
Frankly I really hope that it was just a mistake because if you're reduced to change a quote to defend your arg, it's quite pitiful.
How curious. I took out that qualifier because Naruto is not a reincarnation/clone/whatever without the Kyubi. He is a normal human being. I was not trying to be deceptive, but found it to be a painfully pointless point. I'm sorry if it had some consequence to your point.

Quote:
Anyway it's quite clear, If Naruto was a normal human, he would have been a normal ninja but now that he was Kyubified since years, it's too late to know and thus we can't know what he would have been.
Got it now?
So, because Naruto's been Kyubified, we don't know if he's a normal human being? Huh? What? Since he's been Kyubified for so long, we don't know if he's a clone/reincarnation/whatever? Is that really your point?

Quote:
If Naruto was a normal human, he would have been a normal ninja but now that he was Kyubified since years, it's too late to know and thus we can't know what he would have been.
Got it now?
Hm, I suppose it is. If Naruto were a normal human being (which he is without the Kyubi), he would have been a normal ninja.

Is there anything that would lead you to believe he's not a normal human being just with a demon tucked inside? You're not one of those who toys with the theory he's the 4th's reincarnation, are you? That would be weird as hell. I'd just love to see the look on Orochimaru's face if his earthly summoning had entirely completed, and out popped Naruto from the 4th's casket.

Are all normal human beings normal ninjas? Must they have normal chakra output? Of course not. Almost all the ninjas in Naruto are normal human beings, with the new notable exception of Gaara, and perhaps Orochimaru and Kisume--yet there are wide variances in chakra control and amount.

Your contradiction is that you state that it is impossible to predict how much chakra Naruto would naturally have without the Kyubi, but then go on to say that, assuming he's a normal human being, he would have a normal chakra output. The two do not go together.

Quote:
The Stamina has two parts, the physical energy and the spiritual energy.
The physical energy comes from the billions of the cells of the body, the toughness of the body -greatly enhanced by the Kyubi and his healing's ability in the case of Naruto-, and the spiritual energy that comes from training and experiences, it's by mixing this two energy that you release chakra.
While what you're saying is generally true, stamina does not equal chakra. Nowhere has this been stated. People with greater chakra can have lower stamina--such as when Lee commented that, though Sasuke could achieve Lee's speed, he didn't have the same stamina. In this way, stamina wasn't even really referring to chakra at all. Again, stamina does not equal chakra. In regards to chakra, stamina probably means the ability to replenish chakra. And in this way, the Kyubi actively replenishes Naruto's chakra through its own power. And if that were cut off... Naruto's stamina would theoretically suffer a tremendous blow--were his own body not naturally suited to great stamina.

Quote:
The seal stopped the interaction between the Kyubi and Naruto but it couldn't stop what was already done by this interaction these past 13 years, the seal of Oro was a dam for the 4th seal but it didn't change the body of Naruto which is already changed by the presence of the Kyubi for years, Naruto's huge healing factor continued to function for example.
Kakashi says that the Kyubi is at the root of Naruto's stamina. He didn't say that the Kyubi changed Naruto's body to make it more suitable to stamina. He said it was at the root of Naruto's stamina. Orochimaru's seal, as I understood it, cut that root. Naruto's injury on his hand healing quickly was an oddity that could be explained by his body healing, but also because of Hinata's special healing cream.

I agree that Naruto's stamina would be greatly reduced without the Kyubi and its influence, but I still think he would have excellent stamina because of his hard-working nature.

Quote:
I don't think so, Ebisu (who's a Special Jounin specialized in teaching as stated in the Special Character book btw, so it's not only 'supposedly') despised Naruto, he thought at him only as a monster not so long ago.
To see Naruto as a proud and good Shinobi of the Leaf working to improve himself and not as the dropout that he thought Naruto was, made him impressed.

This scene showed that Naruto surmount the obstacles by hardwork, not that he's a prodigy at chakra control.
Just reread it, your analysis is correct, but I believe that Naruto's work at the rasengan has shown him to be a prodigy at chakra control.
Muad'Dib is offline   Reply With Quote