View Single Post
Old 2012-10-08, 16:52   Link #967
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturia Polaris View Post
I love how [a certain blog] hates on the anime and A-1 doing a horrid job at this when it's actually almost a copy-paste from the original work of the writer.

I find that it's a faithful adaption, but that's only my opinion.
A few things:

a) a lot of people blame the animation studio even if they're being faithful to the original source, because they believe that the anime studio could have improved on the source material if they wanted. Some would argue, if the original source was flawed, the anime writers have an obligation to fix it in order to make a "good anime". But of course, this is tricky because fixing it can cause problems with ongoing continuity.

b) Some bloggers decide to take a certain view and post it in the most extreme way week after week. This can be a way of attracting attention and provoking controversy, even if the opinion is based on their true feelings. But continuing to cover said show is good for hits because the show is popular. Rewarding these blogs with hits and attention is just what they want, so it's probably better to just ignore them.