View Single Post
Old 2013-03-28, 20:00   Link #51
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
1. Then what's there to look at a 7 year old girl?
2. You watch too much anime here
3. Girls are supposed to be more mentally mature than guys at that age, I'll give you that.
1. You have no taste and stamps all over your eyes. Ever watched Ro-Kyu-Bu?

2. I am not sure about this right here. In fact I have watched a Japanese "reality TV" show once where it showcases children making meals for their parents or doing housework when their parents are not around - think it was shown on CH8 5-6 years ago; the kids are 7-10 years old.

3. Glad we agree on something before you become a character in the next chapter.

Quote:
Regarding the picture:

I beg of you. Just stick to one forbidden fruit before we work it down to zero somehow. I'll translate Papakiki if you can do that.

And speaking of Patchy, I might have to go another avatar and banner request.
Papakiki is written in a rather simple way, unlike Oreimo and GundamUni. I would rather you translate the Neptune LNs (which are pretty rare).

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote