View Single Post
Old 2011-04-01, 23:58   Link #806
Heroslayer

Quote:
Code Geass - Imagine if Saber's wish was ever granted, and that world would pretty much be code geass. I mean that world of C is basically Akasha, CC is a greater holy Grail, and geass is a lesser grail, a master contract, and a servant contract rolled into one.

Naruto - A proven Fan favorite, but instead of doing it seriously you crack the f%$^ out of it. I think personally it would be cool to see bellephron on kyuubi or see kunouchi on missions to get his baby.

Soul Eater - Could you Imagine all of the death Scythes trying to become his partner like rabid animals? Or him meeting excalibur?

Magical Lyrical Nanoha - Seeing magical girls firing super magical blasts will give him flash backs and I can imagine him unconsciously hating that familiar that looks like Archer. Other scenarios is if he is eaten by the book of darkness, or he is the host of the book of darkness, or that weird doctor dude tries to study his strange magic. Plus Shirou with an intelligent device? Oh the possibilities!

Dr. Who - Imagine the Doctor going bonkers over someone who cuts reality through magic.

Hellsing - Have Shirou compare Alucard to Arcruied. And laugh...hard.

Fate/zero - just to be a bastard and pwn everyone including his father, Saber, and especially Gilgamesh.

Negima - Jack Rakan vs. Emiya Shirou = super trace on! Man with 1000 pactio cards across dimensions! The magus hero who got beat up by a ten year old kid!

Tengen Toppa Guren Lagaan - The only universe with more broken powers than the Nasuverse.

Tiger Dojo Colliseum - Him being in a tournament ran by Taiga and getting his @$$ beat by Saber dressed in a lion outfit.

Finally - Him being chased through the dimensions by a mega-perverted Tohsaka (Rin or Sakura) who is better at using the second magic.
Okay, nice to see some ideas being thrown out.

Naruto- I'm kinda hoping to stay way from the really mainstream manga/anime. This, bleach and one piece are the ones I'm trying to avoid doing.

Soul Eater- I honestly don't know enough of this other than to throw out a few paragraph joke.

Nanoha- Well, There's an idea. No intelligence device for Shiro, but I can imagine the havoc he'll play on the time line.

Book of Darkness meets Rule Breaker

Knights versus Unlimited Blade Works

Starlight Breaker versus Excalibur

Oh gods, the possibilities.

Dr Who and Hellsing- Same as Soul Eater

Fate/Zero- Huh... I... can't believe I didn't think of this. I feel stupid.

Negima- I have one planned out already. I would have done the whole, 'Hero of a Thousand Faces' Versus 'Unlimited Blade Works' when I remembered that Jack can just punch Shiro back to his own dimension... so yea, no go.

Guren Laggan- I... don't want to think about what'll happen to Shiro if he's exposed to Kamina.
Heroslayer is offline   Reply With Quote