View Single Post
Old 2012-07-11, 11:14   Link #130
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindi89 View Post
Again your mind trying to make sense of the plot hole that you refuse to acknowledge.
the power disparity between ET hashirama and madara's explanation of his powers is simply not a plot hole. even back in the time of orochimaru's ET vs sarutobi we knew that he was controlling him like a puppet of sorts. it stands to reason that orochimaru couldn't have known all hashirama's secret techniques

Quote:
About as much sense as you claiming his ET was dumbed down (the biggest assumption based on nothing than your lack of acknowledging a plot hole).
no. it was clearly dumbed down. i'm basing this fact on madara's own words in the manga. again this is an example of how i choose to acknowledge the series on a whole and not get stuck pre-timeskip

Quote:
Everything I've claimed has been based on logical thinking and backed up by real examples in the manga (eg. power scaling over the course of the manga.)
not even close but whatever...

Quote:
I made one statemenat, one about how it makes NO SENSE that Orochimaru didn't use EDO 1st to defeat Itachi and you turned this into an Oro vs Itachi debate. I humored you and gave you a very plausible senario in which Orochimaru could defeat Itachi based on the FACT that you can close your eyes to avoid sight based Genjutsu.
you made a lot more than 1, but even this one is wrong. you are assuming that orochimaru could defeat itachi by closing his eyes... that is based on nothing and isn't even close to something that could have happened. if orochimaru could have defeated itachi by closing his eyes guess what? he would have done it before the story even began. i know this discussion has overstayed its welcome, but that's just a ludicrous assumption
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote