View Single Post
Old 2006-11-02, 12:22   Link #65
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Quote:
* She has anti-death god fighting capabilities ( ep 17-18 Ichigo Vs Ururu )
This is something, nearly everyone in the series has, therefore no valid reason. Chad, Inoue, Ishida, just a few examples of persons, who can fight Shinigamis.

You forgot to add Karin to that list. But all those you mentioned including Karin have their powers awakened due to Ichigo’s leiatsu or Isshin genes. Ururu and Jinta had their respective powers even before coming in contact with Ichi .

You may argue about Don Kanoji , but Don skills are not even anti-hollow let alone anti-deathgod . Your veiws on that

Quote:
Quote:
* She is apecialized Anti Arrancar ( La Forte Grantz )
Though I can't remember that she was somehow specialized, this point has absolutely nothing to do with what she really is.
I was referring to the homing she did on that Arrancar from shoten rooftop before she flew.

Quote:
Quote:
* There is something unnatural about her almost like an android way she combats that Arrancar
This even is a reason against her beeing a mod soul: All mod souls we've seen so far (actually it's just Kon, since the fillers aren't valid) moved pretty fluently and not different from a human.
Maybe she is just what you wrote: An android, therefore something which doesn't even posess a soul. Or she could be a normal soul in a powered up Gigai.
:Heh: If you noticed her dialogues when she takes on Forte Grantz anyone would mistake her for an Android . Her speech was as though she was programmed

Quote:
Quote:
* She can fly , in Bleach Universe only Shinigami and Souls can fly
You forgot Urahara's flying carpet.
Yes I forgot the flying carpet but know what its illogical to give carpet as an example to begin with I was referring to living things not Objects

Quote:
Quote:
* She has to be a soul in a Gigai , but souls don’t have all those powers
Can you elaborate, why "she has to be a soul in a Gigai"?
Ururu as far as I know can be seen by ordinary people. Souls are not seen by ordinary people .To be seen by customers who visit the shoten, she has to be a living being or in a Gigai. .

Argument is too harsh of a word, these were merely reasons I had stated to justify my speculation. I may be wrong here. But these reasons were given to validate my thoughts regarding Ururu .

Numbering is muchos irritating and boring if you ask me to lazy to number . Also getting technical so called ‘ Numbering ‘ is done if the points stated have order of significance (i.e. top position given to point/reason which has most weightage ) . Me being me I really don’t have time or the patience to check the weightage of resp. point and number them according to their respective significance. Sorry am tooooooooooo lazy