View Single Post
Old 2011-11-06, 08:19   Link #20
monster

Wow, that was probably the smoothest "gundamjack" ever. The kid just walked out with the Gundam like he owned it. In fact, I wouldn't even call it a gundamjack if Desil didn't have to steal the memory unit first. (Is there an official name for this device?)

And poor Emily, she finally got the nerve to actually say what needed to be said. But unfortunately, she didn't realize that the plot was against her the whole time. If only she knew that she belongs to an anime franchise that has been throwing teens front and center into battles for the past 30+ years.

But it's good that Emily confronted Grodek. And now I'm thinking that Grodek is less a secretly bad guy and more a good guy who will be bad to fight against worse guys.

Flit is being Flit, I suppose. It took five episodes but now he really truly thinks that only he can pilot the Gundam. (Was Setsuna ever this bad?) But Woolf once again showed that he never really cared about piloting the Gundam and Grodek doesn't seem to care either way, so whatever. And I'm pleasantly surprised that Flit didn't show a hint of jealousy at seeing Desil performing better with the Gundam. Instead, they focused on his desire to be stronger so he could protect others. So, in the end, I can somewhat overlook Flit's obsessiveness because Flit still manage to show that his heart is in the right place.

And by the way, is it just me or is some of the shots of Flit looking away from the "camera" really badly drawn? It kind of looks like Dique's outline.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote