View Single Post
Old 2014-03-27, 22:57   Link #1
Siphine
The Dreamer

Talking Light-hearted Rom-Com

Hello Animesuki,

Been awhile since I posted here but the time has come where I must scour the anime world looking for new series to watch and love. If you can, please help me. What I'm searching for is a shonen/seinen anime series that is either high school or young adult, preferably high school. Now, this character mustn't be boring, I want to feel when he feels, laugh when he does something wrong or just plain old embarrassing An example of this could be Yuuta from Chu2 or Jinto from Banner of the Stars. The girl, it can also be multiple but for the winner (now this is where it gets a little detailed) preferably not blonde. Dunno why but I've had a bad history with them. Anyways, they should have a cute side to them but also shouldn't be read like an open book, they have secrets. An example could be something like Yukahira from Noucome or Kotoura from Kotoura-san. Tsundere can be nice but not overdone That's all about all I have to say so I hope you can help me find what I want!

P.S If anyone asks why I do not give a list of what I have and have not watched is because I want this thread to be used by many people plus I want everyone feel like they're helping. Also too lazy to update my list

P.P.S I don't mind some drama, it's just too much can be a bit suffocating and makes me not want to finish the series Cause I'm afraid of depressing/unsatisfying endings

Update: Decided to update my list on my signature, so if you really want to sift through my history you can

That's it for me,
Siphine

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Last edited by Siphine; 2014-03-30 at 22:56. Reason: Update
Siphine is offline   Reply With Quote