View Single Post
Old 2009-03-01, 13:22   Link #5490
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Yes, that works a lot better. With Index background, the confusion is understandable.
At least that gets out of the way...

Quote:
Yes, but... wouldn't it be better for Anita to decide that his ability is a natural form of Rule Breaker? So far the series seems to be suggesting that Touma's Imagine Breaker is the first of its kind, so having Anita mysteriously know about it is awkward.
First of its kind? After meeting Index for the first time, as she left she told Touma the skill's name and function and how it tied into his rampant misfortune. That certainly does not look like first of its kind... And it was what led me to guess that Rule Breaker and Imagine Breaker could be related, and that Imagine Breaker itself could be a catalogued Rare Skill.

Quote:
M'okay, passable.
KISS I know. But I naturally connect everything up so... Just need to have a duality of complexity to appease reader and writer.

Quote:
And I will make you reveal everything until I get a satisfactory explanation. >:3
Ah such misfotune.

Quote:
That, or actually write it. That way you'll get less dissection (isn't that right, ATC? )
Not gonna happen any time soon either cos I'd have to stop WoWing first. I have 2 more 80s to go, and they are in their 30s atm. And then I still have a rogue and pally to level from 1...