View Single Post
Old 2009-09-20, 02:03   Link #1110
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatth View Post
IDE:
Their main goal is observe Haruhi. That, by itself mean they are pretty much neutral. However, I believe they would chooise to intervene if a possibility of Haru Power vanish happen. No antagonism with the Organization or the Time-Travels for now.
You know, this is one of the more uncommon abbreviations of Yuki's group that I've seen (IDSE—Information Sentient Data Entity—is probably the most common thanks to B-T), but I'd have no problem adopting it officially if we could figure out a way to translate that other organization so that the abbreviation spells SATA... ^_^

Quote:
Itsuki:
Hard to tell what he want. Everything we knows about the Otganization was told by him, so and it seens he likes that view.
Spoiler for Vol.5:
Also, he is the one whose personality more fit to a traitor.This helps to me think he is not going to be one.
I see what you did there, spoilering the thing that makes it seem more obvious that Itsuki will eventually betray Kyon, then suggesting he won't based on a lesser argument... Shame on you... ^_^

Quote:
Mikuru:
She seens to belives in the Time-Travelers main goals and that is it. If they order she to betrayal Kyon she will probably do so. She will probably don't like it. However, she don't even believe anything can be done if the future say something must be done. The novels never gave us a reason to believe she would side Kyon, it is kinda againd her personality, tough.

That is it. I don't really believe in any of the main factions. They all seens to be kinda evil (not really evil, but unfriendly. Of the main characters, if is going to be a traitor, I would bet in Mikuru.
I think you misunderstand the whole point of why Mikuru was picked for her position. Yes, she's a blatant moeblob, and that serves her well to diffuse any antagonism (Haruhi) or suspicion (Kyon) she would otherwise receive (another reason Yuki terrifies her, because she more than anyone is absolutely immune to her charms), but she's also compulsively submissive to more forceful personalities (ie: pretty much anyone other than Kunikida or Taniguchi), to better serve her position as Haruhi's play toy. Short of it being via some time-spanning remote control, I don't think she could betray Kyon or Haruhi even if she wanted to (which she obviously wouldn't, as you note). Mikuru(big)? May be a different story.