View Single Post
Old 2010-12-04, 00:10   Link #1055
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi_Uchiha View Post
not one bit...

still makes me wonder why she was but in to hibernation in the first place and why bring her out then? btw was it hinted how much time (im too afraid to say years) has passed between her and heero? since before he was unfroze? also latly all a sub/support characters in the anime and mangas have taken a bigger role lately.
Yeah, I'm wondering how long it has been since she was defrosted too. And why hire Heero for the job? Has she become too invincible that only the mighty Heero Yuy can kill her? T__T And chyeah... why were they frozen in the first place. Got so many questions. This monthly thing is a torture.

You know, I've seen heaps of anime with brainwash arcs and this is always the case:

The announcer goes: *melancholic voice* "There's no other way except to kill him/her." *they make no eye contact whatsoever. look down to the floor with their irises shaking and way shinier, while they clench their fists to their sides*

This kind of plot is one heavy baked cheesecake. In the end, "OMG LOVE IS THE MOST POWERFUL THING IN THE UNIVERSE" [Taylor Swift song right there] and then we see the brainwashed chick/dude going back to their senses, breaking the laws of science that stated there was no other way but killing them off. They snap out of it after an epic one on one with their lover. Afterward they go crying either while running to the arms of their lover to say sorry blah blah blah or because it's too late, they already stabbed/shot their lover and he/she goes smiling while falling to the floor bleeding and saying "I love you. I'm glad you're back." and then die right there. *EYEROLL*

Seriously. This was always the case in ALL the anime I've seen with brainwash arcs. And I know I'm not the only one saying this in the back of their minds.

Man I hope this isn't what's going to happen because even though I'm a 1xR supporter, this isn't their thing. Cheesecakes + shounen = NOT shounen