View Single Post
Old 2011-04-27, 00:39   Link #70
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

I don't know who actually bashed Kirino so hard, but i don't think when ppl saying that they love Kuroneko, it means that they hate Kirino. That's a wrong way to interpret someone's statement, especially among shippers in Oreimo.

To me, my love for Kuroneko is purely based on the fact that she is just that lovely. That is all. It has nothing to do with Kirino, or Saori, or Ayase, or even Sena. Kuroneko was cute back then, with her goth loli outfit... but when she wore the PE uniform and doing housework, her moe level increased drastically. And now she wears the amazing school uniform, which of course is a killer outfit for certain ppl (like me). Her charm kept increasing ever since she was introduced in episode 2, but Kirino on the other hand, made no actual progression during the previous 12 eps. She remains as she was from the starting of the series, till the day she left for America. Nothing about her that actually impressed me, as compared to the other girls, or Kuroneko.

I don't hate Kirino, but i juz couldn't find any reason to like her.. but that doesn't mean that i dislike her. Maybe there were points about her that i missed during the previous 13 eps (including true route ending)? Did the changed in her attitude during the last life counseling actually worth enough for her to be loved? I dunno... maybe some people do, but not for me.

I don't care if she's a key or plays some important role in the future event.. and i don't care if she's the lead girl in the series... if someone actually love Kirino becoz of her being the reasons i just stated, then i can only show my pity for Kirino. True love isn't about role.. its what you feel deep within yourself when you first look at the girl.

Maybe she can reap some points and make me love for her in the 2nd season... if there's any. But for now, my ranking for the girls in Oreimo is

Kuroneko + Gokou Ruri >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tamura >>> Sena >> Saori / Ayase / Kirino

Yea she's far behind there... feel sorry for her. But she's not alone at least