View Single Post
Old 2011-06-04, 10:43   Link #744
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Pretty sure he's smiled before...
Hard to tell during StrikerS, dogs can't smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
I still hold close my wish that Vivio gets mauled by Hoodie-girl, which inspires Einhart to go on to win the championship. I know it's not likely, but it is the outcome I wish to see.
If that ever happen it will be the complete opposite as the Hooded-girl is on Einhart and Corona's group. The elite on Vivio's group was Signum Mk.II and she was already defeated by Miura(by an inch xD), so probably the big fight of that group will be the very awaited(at least by me) match between ViVio and Miura, prepare for the Nakajima/Takamachi VS. Yagami cheeleading battle!

I agree on the girls not reaching championship, as they didn't seem to have any big ambition to accomplish in the tournament except for Einhart perhaps(her defeat and reaction to that maybe will help to pump a little moments of drama into the plot xD). also the whole torunament look very ligyhthearted(unlike any other martial arts torunaments i've seen in any media xDU) if feels really like a sport here(or a pokemon tournament xD), so this arc is giving me a feeling of "do your best" rather than "you're the best around". Probably Vivio will have a climatic battle with the Hooded-girl where, despite losing, will surprise everyone by giving to the undefeated champion a good run for her money.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote