View Single Post
Old 2013-12-11, 14:06   Link #198
L7997
Paraph

I'm like some other posters here.
- When i hate someone for something they've done, and I want justice, the situation (I) usually blows up in one event. Like a big argument, verbal lashing, to the point my throat is sore.

- I ruminate, which is unproductive. If I express rumination most people will try to avoid it as no one likes to hear complaints. If they do 'approve' of my complaints, we're both ruminating. It sucks the life out of everyone.

- When I get irritated and can't stand it, there's no way i'd want to give to someone or tolerate a person unless they are calm and understanding. How often are people calm and understanding when they're also obsessed with being heard? So I demand someone to be understanding and yet they are also demanding that from me. An irritating scenario.

- When i want someone to pitch in, like clean the bathroom, or just to clean after themselves, I typically make demands or give orders, such as, "clean after yourself." or worse it's a complaint, accusation, and demand "why do i always clean after you? do your dishes!" Most people get defensive, find excuses, and do not hear me out. It quickly turns into an argument, or rather, it was already a fight in the first place.

So to sum, at worst i have issues coping with anger and then asserting boundaries to solve what is irritating me.
L7997 is offline   Reply With Quote