View Single Post
Old 2009-12-03, 00:57   Link #4301
Metaler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendredi View Post
Finally, one more thought on the red, regarding Ange and Beatrice's confrontation. I think this provides the most evidence that there is something more to the red.
Beatrice states that:
"This is my Golden Land. A world where any magic other than my own definitely cannot exist."
"With my magic, Sakutarou could not be revived. Your stuffed animal is a special stuffed animal. The only one in the world, made by Rosa for her daughter's birthday."
Note very carefully that "with my" is not red. There's deeper implications to this phrase, seeing as Ange was able to revive Sakutarou. An inconsistency in how the red is used? Or perhaps a testament to Ange's strength? After all, if the red is the absolute truth, then Ange's magic could not work in Beato's Golden Land, and the magic that revived Sakutarou was Beatrice's.
That's pretty much the perfect example for my theory.
Beato states that magic could not revive Sakutarou. Yet, he was revived. That's a huge contradiction. It's possible that Beato believed that Sakutarou couldn't be revived.
And this "magic" could be anything. If we believe that Sakutarou was revived because Ange saw the toy at that store before she leaves, then this event can have many names, such as "miracle" or "magic".
Metaler is offline   Reply With Quote