View Single Post
Old 2009-12-04, 01:06   Link #4317
ijriims

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendredi View Post
I think though the idea of a small subway/tramway/rail line linking Kuwadorian and the main mansion could be entirely probable nevertheless. This also might explain how easy it would be for Kinzo to slip away during one of his "walks" to spend time with Beatrice without taking an undue amount of time.
It could explain the mystery of trapping inside the dungeon. Though I am in the position that they have never actually been to the tunnel system but rather locked inside the mansion. Actually, i thought the whole group just agreed to fake they were imprisioned by Kinzo. (I believed Kyrie and Krauss just persuaded Shannon, Kanon and Nanjo to pretend with them, accompanied with some threats to kill them if they do not comply.)

On the other hand, there DID exist a vast tunnel system beneath the Rokkenjima.

--------------------------------

"Where is the damn gold?"
"Who is killing everyone?"
"Who is "Beatrice"?"
"Why Maria and the furniture seem to know what is happening?"
"What does Beato want Battler to remember?"

My position is:

1. The gold was hidden in the tunnel maze beneath Rokkenjima, one have to solve the epitaph to find the entry to the tunnel (the river) and identify which branch to take (the key and the gouging), or they would get lost(or got injured by the traps?)

2. In the end, Beatrice setuped a disaster to kill everyone inside the mansion. If they did not solve the epitaph in time (00:00 Oct 6), they were all going to die. For all the intermediate murders, most were done by Genji in EP1 & 2, some in EP4, some by Beatrice in EP1, 3 and 4, all in EP5, some by Eva in EP3, some by Rosa in EP2, and possibly some by Krauss in EP4.

3. I believe Kyrie was the Real Beatrice.

4. Some part of the reasons was that these were just fantasy scene and dialogues. Another reason was that Beatrice did recruit Shannon to work for her (and sometimes tried to recruit Kanon as well). Further, Beatrice played tricks on these servants for a long time (see the Extra TIPS), so they were familiar with this fantasy Beatrice, but not real Beatrice.

5.Read this post

Last edited by ijriims; 2009-12-04 at 03:17.
ijriims is offline   Reply With Quote