View Single Post
Old 2010-07-02, 19:12   Link #165
Jin Kizuite
Guns Galore!

Send a message via MSN to Jin Kizuite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibber View Post
Yeah, the way Haruka kept on teasing him and then the rejection was pretty brutal. Well, not really since the lead is kinda eh. Not sure on the resetting thing but I think it'll be much better than if they tweak the endings of each girl and mush it into one story. Though I haven't played the game yet so I have no idea but it's looking to be a nice show. Keep on imagining Hinagiku when Haruka speaks though lol.

It's Kimikiss pure rouge, I'm assuming.

Also probably stupid question but does the SS mean anything?
SS what? From what quote? Also the way that Haruka's character is, is pretty common in "normal" girls. Not sure if an 'idol' should be more love conscious but there are many girls who are quite "friendly" with guys and taking it beyond that doesn't exist in their minds.

However though the first two encounters were acceptable "it happens," even I was astonished when she played leap, whatever the crap that was on his back. That pretty much crossed the line of believable character to me. If she honestly didn't think that would attract any guy at the age they appear to me then blind me. I dunno what sort of bring up past could make her than ignorant for lack of better wording.

^ Lastly as someone said above. That stood up date scarring is over the top exaggeration. Someone needs to slap him.

Credit @ fallschirmjager
Jin Kizuite is offline   Reply With Quote