View Single Post
Old 2011-02-04, 04:55   Link #294
Decagon
This was meaningless
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
One speculation I'm given a lot of thought to, but haven't really committed to yet, is that Homura is older, future Madoka. Here's some reasons why:

Spoiler for Spoilers to save space, and sense I talk a lot about the recent Episode 5:
The issue that first pops up when I think of time traveling theories is that the act of traveling back and interacting (eg attacking Kyubey, warning Madoka) will make things different than how they originally were, opening the way for people to speculate on what kind of world Madoka first started on and what happened there. When you talk about multiple jumps, however, it feels like it is less of her wish but more of her magic. And even if she spent many years going back and becoming more hardened, she already spent more of those years going forward, unless it takes longer to charge for a jump than the time you can travel back. If she still had this power, why wouldn't she just find some place to recharge then go further back again after failing to kill QB in episode one?
Decagon is offline   Reply With Quote