Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [Light Novel]
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-07, 05:05   Link #124
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Aoki should have his turn to shine this coming arc as Yui is going to get hit hard from what I can tell. Of course, nothing spikes drama than a love triangle but this up coming issue that got us worried for Inaba is not the Love Triangle, but rather how she handles the latest 'crisis' and whether people would understand her.
I would have expected Inaba to be the most level headed in the group, but she's turning out to be quite fragile huh as per 2 EPS ago...

Quote:
I suppose I could place my faith in humanity, but I get the feeling there with be alot of battles to come... Of course, it's not like she could do any worse than Chiyuri
To me each of the two have their own pro's I even consider Iori's personality issues to be a plus. Hence my initial reason for picking up this series xD

Quote:
And Even if they forget about Aoki this arc, they certainly, most probably, wouldn't in the 3rd arc.
That's great. Because having two male leads is pretty rare in this genre.

Quote:
If you can find the Drama CD, Chihiro and the new girl appears in it. So far I've only got this
But no translations? I can neither speak nor read Japanese. Otherwise I'd be reading the raws no? XD

Edit: Feeling bad for Iori though. I think polygamy should solve all harem anime problems hehehd

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote