Thread: Netflix Pokemon (Pocket Monsters)
View Single Post
Old 2015-07-14, 23:41   Link #1056
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
It's Official. Pokemon Sucks.

Oh well. Being targeted for little kids and all that, it's not really surprising.

Wait, what? Are they seriously letting Ash lose again? I mean, Ash has lost a lot of Pokemon Battles in Kalos already. But then again, he's prone to making the same rookie mistakes he did in earlier seasons time and time again, and it shows in XY.

But THEN AGAIN, I'm just not sure if Ash really sucks at acting like a veteran or the Kalos Trainers are just that good overall. I mean, you would think Ash would pwn the entire Kalos league easy with the most OP hero team in Pokemon existence. But no, they have to let go of Goodra and put Noibat in to prevent Ash from getting too overpowered. Never mind that Goodra would be useless for the next 2-3 gym battles or so anyway.

That said, what's Ash's current Kalos team again? Okay: Pikachu, Frogadier, Fletchinder, Hawlucha, Noibat... anything else I have missed?

Then, what are the next gym battles again? He's done with Fairy, so we have Dragon and Ice...

Oh crap. The most OP hero team in Pokemon existence has just turned into easily the most useless hero team ever. Boy, did it escalate quickly.
Olympia's a Psychic type gym leader.