Thread: Licensed Gintama
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-27, 20:17   Link #6
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
Sigh. Good start to a new thread people are going to be banned if this keeps up.

Manga and Light Novel Discussion Forum Rules and Guidelines
Well in all honesty the first question I asked was why, not where can I find it or when. I asked the question because isn't it golden week in Japan right now? So I was wondering if that was one of the possibility why there hasn't been any release. Second of no one really wrote anything about where to find the manga's scanlation or translation, so I don't think any of the posts are really ban worthy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo562 View Post
hah im surprised to that their has not been a gintama thread

I love the current arc, good action - so-so comedy.

Sucks that arc wont be animated for a while
I thought some of the comedy were really funny actually, especially the epic okama vs host battle .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampire View Post
Yeah, it sucks that the fans don't show their support here; although I'm more of the lurker type and can't bother with things, I thought a popular series like this would be somewhere next to the big four of JUMP. I'm still dying for the 306 release since the translation is done, I'm also waiting for Toriko as well. Although it had to be done, the free RAWs that were still around made things a lot easier for those who don't know Japanese. I really love this series and so glad I enjoyed it.
I was really surprised that there was no Gintama manga thread. I thought this series would be popular enough to have one.