View Single Post
Old 2012-10-07, 11:13   Link #621
Aurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by janipani View Post
^@Aurus There is always going to be lots of people who like filler quality in shounen animes as like I suppose you do. Actually your point "You always say Manga is the only true and best way" pretty much proves that.

People like me however appreciate more absolute adaption of original work. We hope to preserve each and every nyance of the original work that it would as much as possible to bring out the mangaka's orginal style also what comes to story telling.

I personally feel that anime is bad when it fails to play out the exact level of baddassery and hint of power levels as mangaka initially meaned them to be.

I know it is very difficult to make anime fan to understand what is missing in anime adaption, because they have usually accepted the level of anime as level of whole series and when they like it, they usually also defend what they like.

But those who are focused to get correct adaption with same level of quality than original work, just can't accept downgrade of those details that make them respect the series.

The pace of actions in anime is probably the worst thing. During the war, Luffy was like slowest person of universe. And when Oda has made a point on manga that Zoro or Luffy is overhelming, it must be overhelming also on anime, but that seems to not be on anime teams interests anymore.. in past they didn't fail on this ever.

The reason why I complain is that I loved kick ass animation in one peace. Luffy's fight with Lucci was awesome to watch. Now they would make Luffy run two weeks in between of every turn of battle. Some awesome point like when Franky passed by Lucci who tried to stop him just to see his ass getting kicked by Luffy... they would have ruined it now for sure.

Anyways.. people who like fillers. You just never going to get it. You like the same things that anime filler writers do, cliches, recycling and status-quo. Sorry if this offenses anybody.

ps. I want to point out also one factor which I think proves my point. As manga One Piece has no competition... as anime it falls behind both Bleach and Naruto.
Thank you, really!

For some reason you made me feel like "hey.. maybe I should try to read more manga

The main reasons for me (and probably for some other people) watching anime instead of reading manga are:
- I love japanese language and the sync
- I love the soundtracks in fights or in emotional scenes
- Color.. everything seems to me more clear.. probably by habit

But well I'm going off topic, anyway thanks for your opinion!
Aurus is offline   Reply With Quote