View Single Post
Old 2009-05-03, 13:24   Link #193
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by satomianzaki View Post
hi zibi...could you please clarify about what you said? the queen kidnapped leerin and nina??? or was it leerin only? thanks...
many people say that she kidnapped both Leerin and Nina.... that's why Layfon runs after the queen since she stoled both important persons to Layfon (but I goes he would run for Leerin first since nina can fight so she can do by herself stuff while leerin has no combat powers [at least not shown...] )

Well Leerin has a special power and Nina has power granted by the goat.... so stealing both is like 2in1 gaining huge power....

Anyway I hope that Layfon will regain both ^^ since queen is too bitchy she acts like what she wants she will get it (she is doing what she wants becouse she has power....) I would be glad if Leerin said bad words towards her for her acting and what she did (like forcefully separeting with the person she loves.....)

The queen kinda has no right to treat Leerin like her personal toy.... hoep that Layfon will seriously get her back and run away from the queen.... since for her own purpsoes she brings pain and sadness to both Layfon and Leerin (Leerin has her own dreams and desires and the queen kinda has no right to interfere with them becouse she wants to.......)

I would be glad to see a summary from vol12 >__<