View Single Post
Old 2007-12-06, 15:32   Link #120
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well this was a pretty big episode considering everything that happened during it.

Of course you knew that crazy old woman was going to pull something. I honestly thought she'd go for Nanaka eventually so trying to kill Shuri really was a surprise. Hopefully that nut job gets put away and we don't need to see her again. An important lesson is that volunteer work is dangerous.

The major parts of this episode with Shuri and Shuu kept me following along interested in where things would go. At least now we know that woman really is everything accused of her. Frankly I hope her sleeping around gets out and the father's campaign gets ruined that way. Guy is so completely self-centered its ridiculous. Beating on his children and even trying to send one away after she was almost killed by the crazy woman.

At least got to see the strong bonds between those twins. Looking out for each other and trying to cheer the other up with a nice little present. Props on Shuu for going all out at the school. He was really pissed and ready to take on the class until he got some answers. Just wonder what will happen with those two now.

That Vice-Principle should be dropped off the face of the earth. Honestly some anonymous letter that has no kind of evidence is more creditable than students? How that guy got a spot in the educational system when apparently he is an idiot amazes me.

And finally we got the answer as to Asami's purpose...a meat shield. Do wonder if she has a story and not just a role. Before its making Nanaka jealous and now it's watching out for Shuri?