View Single Post
Old 2009-10-06, 21:11   Link #155
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
And yet Fate pounded Nanoha, the Wolkies pounded Nanoha and Fate and nobody's hating on them.

Numbers are mostly hated because there were a lot of them, and they're hard to remember. We also didn't get to see much of their redemption, so for most of the western fans they're still firmly set in the minds as 'the bad guys' and thus placed in the category of Precia and the like. Bad guys often get an auto-hate.
Fate and the Wolkis got a deep story and reasons for their motives and they showed redemption for theiR actions, something that we don't see with the numbers but a very small dust of regret coming from #10 at one of the last chapters.

Esentialy, everyone else told alredy why the numbers are "hated" (I add the " because in my case I don't hate them, I found them as "senseless characters in Vivid") so I have no need to point out any more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post
As I watched some of the other clips, I notice something hilarious: Whenever both Raging Heart and Bardiche do their attack upgrades in A's, they did something in common that reminded me of a comedian:

Raging Heart: (before attacking) "Divine Buster....(pause) ...Extension".
Bardiche: "Plasma Lancer...(pause)... Assault form." (After Attack)
Jalapeno: "Jalapeno...(pause)...on a stick".

If you know Jeff Dunham then you'll get the joke if not...*shrugs* Sorry...
Off topic but yeah, I'm fan of Jeff Dunham specially when he has Pepe the Jalapeņo and Ahmed the death terrorist. XP