View Single Post
Old 2011-04-29, 10:22   Link #1762
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Yeah, I too think it's getting better. If merely because of Riko

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
We all know that the tron is a lascivious pervert who preys on both lolis and torpedo tits.

Hide your waifus in the presence of tron before he activates his pervert-mode!

Thread was going nicely serious until you came along! It's not my fault Riko has big ones! I use my eyes for their intended purpose and I'm going to keep looking at her torpedo's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
More seriously, I wouldn't hesitate: I'd hand those keys over to someone more heroically inclined.
Too bad Kinji can't pass all his blood to someone else less fortunate

In all seriousness though, everyone in Assault knows him because he S ranked them. It was afterwards when he chose to slack off anything hysterical so instead of working those S rank skills he chose to hide them away because he doesn't like it. So now he's an E rank, and it's a coincidence that Aria was there to see it. She has a valid argument for pursuing him, she knows he S ranked his exam, she saw what he's capable of, guess what, indirectly she's asking him "why the hell aren't you still an S rank?"

Look now at episode 03. She knew she's the rank S, she made it clear she's going to protect his E rank butt, but he did the juvenile thing of going outside the bus when his S ranked superior made clear he's to stay inside. Of course she's going to be mad, of course she's going to be pissed he just may actually be the lowly E rank that he claims to be, and of course she's discouraged that when they first met, he could be the one she was looking for, but ended up being nothing more than a new scar on her forehead.

We said it earlier to not judge this series just on it's first 2 eps, well gee whiz let's not judge it on these first 3 either because if this series is using the manga as a storyboard pacing blueprint like they have been, then episode 04 should not only clear up Kinji's side of the story, but Aria's side as well. And hopefully a bit on Riko too
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote