Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-05, 13:29   Link #20489
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Bingo. And let's not forget that Akua has more battle experience as she was called a devil-something during the flashback with Akasha (where she saved Moka). Akua has Jigento plus her cheap phasing-avoidance skill to escape most damage, so Tsukune would need some kind of efft-piercing ability to negate it at least to some degree .
That's only if he fights hard. If he fights smart, by letting Akuha exhaust herself from overusing the Jigentou, he'll have a much better chance at winning. I'm sure Touhou has deduced such a weakness, and hopefully he's told Tsukune of it. If not, he'll have a very long, hard fight ahead, as you said. Though the longer it goes, the worse it'll be for Akuha. Can't you tell I'm looking forward to her much deserved beatdown? ^^;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
If things get worse, Tsukune might face both Akua and Kaluha as major enemies unless the remaining harem has received a powerup to - minimally - stand a chance with teaming up (eg. 2 vs 1).
/hopes for both Touhou and Mikogami to have an epic entrance eg. with a combination-sealing technique to bring the fortress to the ground or to weaken Alucard (should he awaken in the end which might be quite likely)
That would be disastrous if he had to fight both of them. I'm guessing the order will go Miyabe, Kahlua, and then Akuha in Moka's holding chamber. If they fight Gyokuro right now, they're screwed. She's a master vampire who's way above their level. Hopefully they can free Moka and escape without facing her, but since she's already become aware of their presence, that may be asking for too much. We'll have to wait and see. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote