Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-09, 22:42   Link #2060
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Her leg should be completely fine by now.

As for Kanata's promotion it has somewhat shifted in the background for now. Not that they ever really concluded the matter
I rewatched the stair scene with Kanata and Takamina on episode 11 again.
Takamina's right leg still seems stiff. The way she climbed the stair is definitely not normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiga View Post
Oh, Tsubasa is totally plotting something. Whatever S4 had to say, she definitely played her part in setting up this concert.

2 more episodes... will they try to cram it all in or save it for an S2? Fingerscrossedfingerscrossed...
Yes, and maybe that's why she said something like "There's no debate" Nagisa would be the one to perform.

And I'm also wondering what that thing in the darkness really looked like. A giant size kirara?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Can you elaborate on this? Why would Nagisa be central to Tsubasa's plan, assuming she has one? Why not Chieri, or Kanata?
This is purely speculation and I'm not stating it as fact. I believe Tsubasa has a plan. Her goal is to find out where a missing person went, and that requires at least some degree of planning and effort (gathering clues and such).

As for why Nagisa is chosen I simply can't explain. The green Kirara does glow for Nagisa.. so that's one clue.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2012-07-09 at 23:39.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote