View Single Post
Old 2011-11-09, 23:11   Link #15
Assistant Professor
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I sort of alluded to it in the original post, but it's an "alternate reality" to D.C. II, where instead of Junichi having chosen Nemu (back in the original D.C. timeframe), Junichi instead chose Sakura. So as a result, a number of things have changed, including of course the main characters (Otome and Yume don't exist in this dimension since they're descendants of Nemu & Junichi, neither does Yoshiyuki for spoiler story reasons, but instead we have Kiyotaka and Charles Yoshino, presumed descendants of Sakura & Junichi). I don't know if the exact year will be the same as D.C. II or slightly different, but the overall timeframe should be the same (i.e. two generations or about 50 years after the original D.C.).
Thank you, at least the timeline bit was cleared up, since if the protagonist was a direct son, then it would be a generation earlier than D.C. II. Have there been news of previous character cameos, i.e. Sakura in D.C.II?

Well, it'll be interesting to see Circus sprinkle many "bishoujos" throughout the game so that even if some of them won't be heroines the first round, there'll still be a Plus Communication for fans to look forward to.
Within each of us a thousand worlds
Balzac is offline   Reply With Quote