View Single Post
Old 2012-09-26, 17:31   Link #210
Korps!
Ikarechimattaze!

I finally marathoned till the beginning of the second half of Gen3. While the first half was totally enjoyable (marathoning helped a lot), moreso than Gen2 in any case, I was still a little bugged by Kio spouting a bit of nonsense while fighting Zeheart following Shanalua'death.

Then Gen3 second half starts. Watching episode 40 was like suffering an episode of EVOL, shit writing through and through :
- Asemu's character just doesn't make any sense, it's like they just had no idea what to do with him so they made him into some sort of Gary Stu with a bad ass attitude for cool effect.
- Kio NOT killing Vagans, it's funny how it started with those Flit and Kio as new pilots going around killing eveyone without giving a single fuck and in the last quarter it's as if the producers kicked in about how bad it is to have the kid MC killing people in a "kid show" so they went with Kio trying to get the NO KILL ACHIEVEMENT TROPHY.
- Fram is nothing but a Zeheart' mindless fangirl now that he proved her he knew the name of those faggots who died 3 episodes ago, that's even worse than Romary.
- The icing on the cake, Kio who's about to rape Fram throw a winy "let's stop", embarassed silence, total disbelief, event horizon crossed, did I really heard him right? He even repeat it, oh boy.

There's still Flit's desire to wipe out Vagan and the FX unit that are damn nice but I can sense that things are going from bad to worse from now.
Korps! is offline   Reply With Quote