View Single Post
Old 2004-06-07, 15:25   Link #19
AG3
Inactive ex-WoW addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
Well, seeing that several of you have mentioned "Crecendo," and "Kana~Imouto~," it seems that there is some company in your country who happen to focus on the better, story-centric D.O. games (in comparison to their earlier and hard-core games such as "Sensei" and "Injuu" series)
They're translated by G-Collections, and sadly, those two are in a minority amongst their selection. Currently, G-Collections translate games from D.O., ZyX, Trabulance, Sekilala and Angelsmile, with the companies ZeroCool and Ignition being the newest addition (all CD-Bros companies?). The games they have translated so far are:

DOR (D.O.)
Kana - Imouto (D.O.)
Chain (ZyX)
Private Nurse (Angelsmile)
Tottemo Pheromone (Trabulance)
Sensei 2 (D.O.)
Tsuki - Possession (ZyX)
Do You Like Horny Bunnies? / H na Bunny-san wa Kirai? (ZyX)
Come See Me Tonight / Watashini Konya Ainikite (Sekilala)
Kango Shicyauzo 1 (and later the Voice Plus version) (Trabulance)
Kango Shicyauzo 2 (Trabulance)
Secret Wives Club / Hitozuma Hime Club (Sekilala)
Crescendo (D.O.)
I'm Gonna Serve You 4 / Tsukushite Agechau 4 (Trabulance)
Virgin Roster / Shukketsubo (ZyX)
Heart de Roommate (Angelsmile)
Do You Like Horny Bunnies? 2 (ZyX)
Jewel Knights: Crusaders (Zerocool)

Their next couple of announced games are:

Slave Pageant (Ignition) (I think the original title is "Shojyosettai")
Come See Me Tonight 2 (Sekilala)
Idols Galore! (Sekilala) (Can't remember the original title, but someone said it translated to "Calling all Idols!")

As you can see, games like Kana and Crescendo doesn't show up here all that often. Maybe they would if they sold better than the short games G-Collections usually work on, but since they don't...

Well, money talks. Apparently, its voice fails when games like Crescendo come over here.