View Single Post
Old 2012-10-16, 09:39   Link #59
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Interesting episode i will say right off the bat that in the end Leon will lose just because of his overconfidence hell full blow arrogance. I can see the difference in Yuuya and him already. Leon with Raptor will make his machine a part of him he will depend on his machine to overpower the enemy it wont be about his piloting skills so to speak. Yuuya through his experience has started to learn to become one with the Type94. It was already stated that Japanese mechs are suppose to be an extension of ones self just like a Samurai's katana was an extension of his own soul,arm and hand. My prediction is that their match will have Leon putting Yuuya on the defensive for a while but fresh off his first real combat situation with the BETA Yuuya is maturing as a pilot. Majority of the American Eishi have not even seen real combat against the BETA.

Bao Feng Flight is very impressive their coordinated attacks and and light fast tactics make them hard to beat. You can tell they are high trained and that their unit have been working with each for a long time. It seems their machines are small hence faster than most of the other world powers. Honestly, id rather have a lighting fast machine than a heavy armored one. It seem that Yuuya might have someone added to his harem soon and man Yui was crazy cute throughout this entire episode. Trying to impress Yuuya with cooking (i mean damn she made him remember his moms cooking) thats always a keep for a man. With Stella's help she was actually succeeding until the disruption. But we also had an opportunity to see her jealous side. Its obvious that she and Yufei Cui are going to clash over Yuuya as she way more aggressive in the personal department than Yui is. As a matter of fact all the girls have more charisma than Yui. WTF Cryska attitude has changed is it because she told Inia she would get Yuuya to stay around by any means. Yuuya has got and international military hottie convention going on at that base.

Still having Eishi fighting Eishi is stupid i see the world powers are still nonchalant about them getting their ass kicked by the BETA on almost every front. I really want to get back to beating the shit out of the invaders and get some real squad combat episodes going. In Russia Bao Feng massacred the Beta with lighting fast coordinated attacks thats what i like to see.