Thread: Nanoha - Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-06, 01:35   Link #4320
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to Koveras Alvane Send a message via MSN to Koveras Alvane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
I find that scenario horrifying.
So do I, but the Bureau has been shown to be up to some shady business, so I wouldn't put that past them.

Quote:
My alternative is that the fetuses were removed, and are being donated to women who are unable to concieve, or grown in tubes with adoptive parents awaiting.

Because morality aside, when you get a bumber crop of geniuses, you don't snuff it out, you try to keep it around and make sure it grows up RIGHT.
The problem is those geniuses are programmed to become Scaglietti, and the Bureau had hard time after creating just one of him.

On the other hand, I imagine that Scaglietti didn't really want to be multiplied by twelve, either (otherwise, he would have made ten more Unos), so he probably built in some kind of failsafe into the Numbers that resulted in a miscarriage in all but one of them if he died and in all of them, if he didn't. While not much better than the forced abortion theory, at least the Bureau isn't involved in this one. ^^

Quote:
The TSAB didn't kill the Type-Zero sisters when they found them; they allowed Quint to raise them as normal girls.
Those two were already grown individuals with magic abilities and the Bureau doesn't kill what they can use...