Thread: Licensed Mazinkaiser
View Single Post
Old 2010-03-25, 00:37   Link #6
NoLongerSane

I found this series by accident and decided to watch. To my suprise, I found the 7 OVA episodes to be interesting and was please to find that there was a thread on this anime. I enjoyed the story along with the action and fanservice. I was intrigued to find that this anime was licenced but when I saw that I was ADV that licenced it, I am a bit worried that I may not find this anime since the company is no more. I was wondering if anyone has heard of the other anime distributors may have picked this anime up. Anyway, I apologize about necroing this thread but it is a rarity that I find an anime that keeps my interest via accident and needed to ask if there was a chance that I could add this series to my anime collection.

Also another question, but does anyone know about anything about the anime licencing/distribution for Betterman, Overman King Gainer, and Geneshaft? I have not heard of hide nor hair about of these animes being re-released from Bandai and was wondering if the licencing for the NA distribution ended for any of them.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote