View Single Post
Old 2008-01-23, 07:23   Link #18830
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
After many fierce battles against Laziness and Procrastination, as well as beating my head to get the scenes right, I am glad to FINALLY present to you,

A Day at the Amusement Park, a GenerationS side story
Spoiler for A Day at the Amusement Park:
I knew you were the right person for the job. Great moments throughout and reflections from Yuuno about his past with Nanoha. The reminder that even as a great mage, Nanoha's still a young woman with a future in front of her. Vivio and Yuuno does share the spotlight equally here and it's just well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post

Well...here's a little piece of crack involving Lyrical Mages. Please, please, don't kill me, anyone. This is just for fun.

Spoiler for Lyrical! Magical! Crack-ical!:

Will be continued when I get back.

But I think you know Zengar's song.
Hotbloodness and crack mixed together for a great recipe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I'm sure she meant some other forms of entertainment...

Hey, won't it be funny if second two reveals that she's not really his blood sister ? That would be SOOOOO "Days of our lives" ...

...Not that I watch it or anything.
I'll leave the spoilers at the CG thread.

Quote:
And it'll only be after awhile LONGER would I start to advertise on FF thread.
Hurry lest you get taken away by the men in green.

Jokes aside I'm waiting for the sem break to get started on things as well. Unless you intended for earlier times.

Quote:
Denied.
Aw. Lone Wolf?

I'm thinking Mocking Bird strangely. Doesn't have any connection to Graham's favor with ill-luck and tragedy though.

Quote:
You mean Lelouch isn't going to do her?
*shrugs* I figure he's too much of a sis-con. Though it's been said the romance was pushed to R2 to establish the story in season 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

You're kidding me right?!?!?!?!

Hayate's world just became much, much darker, when two of her closest friends turn out to be using her?
The foreshadowing about the Saint Church had been promising but in any case, yes I have been all along.

Quote:
That was a screenshot I lifted from one of the A's episodes (6 or 7 IIRC), when first appears and talks to Nanoha and Fate, and how similar his situation was with Nanoha's.
Hmm. Barring future events, the possibility of Nanoha walking down Graham's path has been cut off with StrikerS. Interesting nonetheless.

Quote:
Yep, Jail is really popular with these kinds of people isn't he? At the least, I'm not getting villainous vibes out of them just yet
He is the only surviving antagonist from 3 seasons of befriending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
I recall Lowe posted the flashback of him back in the days which made him look somewhere between 10 to 15 at best, even with Chrono's growth deficiency, since I recall he looked like a younger 14 year old Chrono.
So wouldn't that make him 70+ by StrikerS? 26 would be accurate if it was 30 years before A's in stead of StS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
I keep thinking of Ryouji Kaji...
All-rounded pimp.

Quote:

I swear if this thing is real it had BETTER have Vivio...
And more HAYATE!!!!!
Even if not real, the possibilities of who reappearing in the possible S4 among the current cast up to StS is rather murky. Anything goes but Nanoha and Fate are prominent figures at least, for obvious reasons.

Quote:
Wha...what is this?
Crack gone bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBrotha View Post
The point would be to make every single one of those true, instead of being a figment of her imagination as in higurashi...
...because her going on a rampage to kill her friends in delusional rage, although epic, would be a really short story.

Edit: Though, her going on a rampage to kill those who betrayed her in manic rage, although even more epic, would still be rather short...
I would send this to the refinery..

..if not for all the cannons and artillery aiming for my head for starting this fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Wanna up the ente?

Play games with her. Make it so that HALF of those things are true, while the other half are made up.

In the end, she won't know what is true anymore.
Absorbed for other future purposes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

As for earlier, looks like I shouldn't be wanting an Usoda so much...
Well not to worry. Getting carried away will happen from time to time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
What's this, crack flying around that's going to screw over Hayate even more?

Feh, I'd rather continue reviewing for my exams. Fix it for me, ne, everyone? I'd love to give my loud reactions, but I'm completely not in the mood. I'm not in the best of moods right now due to annoyingly difficult 1st exams during this semester. Also taking into account my 0% progress in GenerationS which is also disheartening.

My comments? The idea is unique though quite morbid. And like Kha, I agree that nobody here would like that to happen. Wait till Tk sees this, it'll be grinded to pieces.

Oh, and of course, I don't like the idea one bit, naturally.

Now with that out of the way...

BTW, Evenagelion, that fic was BLOODY EXCELLENT!!! It certainly did a lot to improve my mood. Thanks a lot, buddy.

LOL, mood swing!

Ja ne.
Seeing this was due to the crack I had thrown in here, I do like to apologize for the unnecessary worry. Sorry Aaron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Here's what is Nanohawiki has to say about Ancient Belka:

古代ベルカ †
古代ベルカ式魔法発祥の地であり、闇の書やヴォルケンリッターの故郷とも言える次元世界。
そこは、聖王と呼ばれる王が治めていたが、ロストロギアの暴走で滅びたとも言われる。また、少 数ながら難民 としてミッドに逃れた人もいるらしい。
聖王の遺伝子を持ったヴィヴィオが「遺伝子的に古代ベルカ時代、約300年前の人物が母親」と 言われていた 事から、少なくとも約300年前には古代ベルカは残っていた模様。

Basically, Ancient Belka was destroyed 300 yrs before StrikerS due to Lost Logia rampage (how, which and why isn't stated). Only a handful of survivors managed to escape to Mid after its destruction, perhaps (or rather most likely) via the Cradle. Nanohaverse's Elendil and folk, perhaps?
So the Belkans was destroyed by Lost Logias as predicted, though by usage or rampage still remains unknown. And that Belkans had their planet brings in more wonderings. Hopefully at least established histories remain intact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by selkirk View Post
Actually, the bit about the 300 years says that because of the evidence of Vivio's genetic parentage, it appears that Ancient Belka still existed at least 300 years ago. People on Midchilda must have really short memories...

Hmm, first post in here I think...
Kha's got the idea fine but aside from short memories, wouldn't the tech available to them at least let them record something? It does smell of greater hands at work to keep the information secret, something like the brains or their predecessors might have done.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."