View Single Post
Old 2011-12-31, 17:38   Link #32
Team Rocket Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by wontaek View Post
They will be considered as Nova. Also, if we wave the alternate universe rule to force Idolmaster to be placed in Stella ( thus meaning proper interpretation of the rules says Idolmaster is Nova ), I know several Koreans and also several other people from English Anime fans that will threaten to harm all the staff members.
Xenoglossia exists! Don't let the haters say otherwise! But seriously, I think it's probably the right the decision to have them in Nova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
Nova might have more nominations since people will probably have the mindset of nominating new characters(And the fact that most of the top tier stella characters are already auto qualified...while I imagine a few new Nova characters might be heavy hitters...but only a few), but they'll have fewer overall votes otherwise. They will win 2 necklaces at most with Kanade guaranteed to win one of the two.

That's my prediction anyways.
There's only 5 necklaces so a 2-3 split between Nova and Stella is pretty much the ideal with neither side dominating. Well maybe not if the two Nova winners are Kanade and Kuroneko who have both won necklaces before and no one else for Nova gets close.