View Single Post
Old 2010-06-12, 17:50   Link #25400
AlexSilvara

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoEevee View Post
Really now? I've seen some of the Dr. Who and Warhammer 40k ones, but only a few Nanoha ones. Specific links, please?
I've seen a few Nanoha ones... some are more out there than others, and most are on the trope page for Nanoha fanfics. Though I wouldn't object to reading more - I love crossovers, in moderation - and I think the idea for a Kingdom Hearts cross is a good one, depending on the Bureau's hold over the setting. As far as I could think, there are a number of different approaches that could have various effects on either setting; my nightmare thinking on it a bit is Donald with a device. The universe is doomed. Though, on the flip side, Nanoha would be able to justify riding along for Sora's missions under the guise of protecting the fabric of space-time...? Seems reasonable enough, really.

Oh, and I need to read stories from about 30 pages of backlog. Mainly false light and the Lyrical Days pre-alpha. And I don't think I ever read Day in the Life or anything that came before it, might be high time to look those up.

...Back to lurking for the moment, I think.
AlexSilvara is offline   Reply With Quote