View Single Post
Old 2013-01-30, 17:07   Link #31806
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
Bought what's out so far of the EP8 manga. Just finished chapter 6, and here's a couple spoilers got from it for anyone who doesn't already know them. All these spoilers are about Legend.
You're awesome.

Quote:
Natsuhi's gun was never loaded and she didn't even realize it. Tee-hee.
Oh, Natsuhi... you never had a chance... I wonder if the same applied to Rosa... though I think in Ep 3 Rudolf and Kyrie would have realized if the guns were loaded or not as they're painted like gun experts...

Quote:
The content of the final letter that lured Natsuhi into the hall:Pretty much what you'd expect, but, again, confirmation is nice.
So the letter existed. I remember there was a theory going on in the past saying it was possible the letter didn't exist... (I don't remember it well though)

It's nice to know it really existed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
This is actually one point where I wonder about whether that's a screw-up for exactly that reason. Even if we assume that the letter was maneuvered in such a way that Natsuhi was likely to find it first, how could it be known whether or not she'd read it on her own and immediately leave? What if she decided to share it or read it out loud? Also, when did that letter even get written? Does Beatrice carry stationery around?
Well, considering how prideful Natsuhi is and how protective she is of the children it's possible Yasu decided to bet on that. In Ep 1 she seems to like to bet, as when she bet George wouldn't look at Shannon's corpse in the sheed. Once Kanon is assumed to be dead he had all the time to go get the paper and write the letter.

Actually she might have done it even after she killed Nanjo and Co.

We know they went to check because they heard Maria singing... but we don't know if the phonecall came from that phone. It's possible the trick here is similar to the one used with Jessica. Once she left the room and closed it with her key she went to another phone put on a tape Maria's voice singing a song and then did the call. When Battler and Co reached the room and found Maria singing and the phone in such position they didn't suspect the call could have come from another room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
It's a good thing she was taunting Natsuhi and not somebody of marginal intelligence like Eva or Kyrie. "I'll wait in the entrance hall" is practically code for "circle around from the other exit to the parlor and shoot me in the back of the head" for anyone with tactical sense. Not that this would've helped if the gun weren't loaded, though I imagine Kyrie would've checked that.
Natsuhi somehow looks like the easiest to trick in the group and, more often than not, her pride is her downfall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I know this isn't terribly convincing, I don't think I did a good job describing it. But that's how I interpreted it. What is the consensus about the meta-world?
I don't think there's a consensus on the metaworld.

If I'm not wrong the best we all agree (I think) is that it is meaningful, it's probably some sort of psychological metaphor (though there are variations on how this applies so take this as some sort of very lose definition) and... what else?
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote